blessthefall - What's Left of Me music video



Distributed by WMG

Official music video for What's Left of Me by blessthefall. From the album, Witness. Available now at iTunes: http://bit.ly/btf_iTunes & Merchnow: http://fearless.merchnow.com/products/107059

WHAT'S LEFT OF ME LYRICS--
Don't let your eyes ever go shut on me.
I won't let your voice be silenced, silenced



Blood is dripping from my hands

Tell me, is this what you wanted?
I'm the one that walked away

For me, it's all that I needed
With nowhere to turn I'll find truth



Only with you
What's left of me is yours to keep
What's left of me is yours



One last chance for salvation, salvation
See this empty hole inside

Don't let it keep growing deeper

I'm the one who runs away
It's true I'm lost on the outside



With nowhere to turn I'll find truth

Breathe you in and it's all over now
When my arms open

Breathe you in I'll breathe you in



I'm drowning.
Forgive me.

Related

Music Video 4524849129657031884

Post a Comment

Join Us

Twitter

Facebook

Popular Posts

item