Drop Top To Dallas





















This is a new track from the brand new band Drop Top To Dallas. This is part of their TearJerker EP (2011)

LYRICS MAY DIFFER FROM THE SONG BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE ALBUM VERSION. I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT OR DOWNLOAD THINGS FROM DROP TOP TO DALLAS, VISIT THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE.


God, show yourself to me
For I do not believe
In you, or anything.

Self medication is my disease,
I just need one hit to get me through this

Inhale. Exhale.
Close my eyes.
Pass the time.

Don't tell me we'll be okay
(Just leave me withered and broken)
We're faking this, two hearts beat in vain
(Twist the knife that's torn inside you)
Cause we've lived a lie and you walked away

I feel excitement when I see the flame
Burning away my troubles, and my pain
It takes me to a place I've never been
And when I'm there I don't want to leave

My body's going numb, I've never felt like this. Experiencing a most perfect bliss (x2)
I wish I could get up off the couch and make something of my life, but I can't feel my legs (x2)

Don't tell me that we'll be okay
(This life is a waste of time)
We're faking this, two hearts beat in vain (Nothing happens when you die)
Cause we've lived a lie (this life is a waste of time) and you walked away
Nothing happens when you die.

You walked away (x4)

hahaha.

If god was real, do you think he would be my friend?
If god was real, do you think he'd go to hell for creating
such an evil world we live in?
His original sin.

Related

Music Video 8996569112387942894

Post a Comment

Join Us

Twitter

Facebook

Popular Posts

item